Computer System Validation Engineer (ENG)
As an independent specialist Advipro provides project support to leading pharmaceutical and medical organizations. All services are focused on the quality of the design, implementation and operation of critical systems, processes and services in GxP regulated environments.
- You will support the automation department team in the validation part of various projects.
- You will prepare project documents independently as well as in team.
- You will be responsible for the validation status of automated pharmaceutical production systems.
- You will write, check and approve user requirements, risk analyses, validation protocols, procedures and reports.
- You will provide support in the field of CSV in a pharmaceutical environment.
- You will be part of the automation engineering team for multiple projects.
- You have good overall ICT skills.
- You have experience with Siemens & Archestra. (Wonderware) platforms is a plus (S7 - TIA portal, Wonderware Archestra. Win CC)
- You have knowledge and experience of GAMP5.
- You have an eye for quality and technical aspects of pharmaceutical manufacturing processes.
- You are flexible with an analytical mind set and eager to learn.
- You are accurate and a critical thinker.
- You are a team player with good documentation and communication skills.
- Languages: good knowledge of French (preferred) and English
- You will be part of the Advipro "A-Team".
- An exciting and varied job in complex and high-tech environments
- Professional and varied work environments, career opportunities and flexible terms of employment
- Attractive salary package with interesting fringe benefits
- This vacancy is also open for freelancers.