Automation Engineer Pharma (ENG)
As an independent specialist Advipro provides project support to leading pharmaceutical and medical organizations. All services are focused on the quality of the design, implementation and operation of critical systems, processes and services in GxP regulated environments.
- You will coordinate an engineering team in various projects.
- You will support the Project Manager with respect to budget, planning, site supervision and quality
- You will prepare project documents independently.
- You will be responsible for the validation status of pharmaceutical production systems and equipment.
- You will follow up and supervise suppliers / contractors during installation and commissioning.
- You will check and approve user requirements, risk analyses, validation protocols, procedures and reports.
- You will provide support in the field of validation of GMP-critical machines for production.
- You will be part of an engineering team for new projects.
- You have experience with Siemens & Archestra (Wonderware) platforms.
- Siemens Step 7 - TIA portal , Wonderware Archestra. Win CC
- You have good overall ICT skills
- You have an eye for quality and technical aspects of pharmaceutical manufacturing processes.
- You are flexible with an analytical mind set and are eager to learn.
- You are accurate and a critical thinker.
- You are a team player with good documentation and communication skills.
- Languages: good knowledge of French (preferred) and English
- You will be part of the Advipro "A-Team".
- An exciting and varied job in complex and high-tech environments
- Professional and varied work environments, career opportunities and flexible terms of employment
- Attractive salary package with interesting fringe benefits
- This vacancy is also open for freelancers.