Project Manager Pharma
As a Project Manager Pharma, you are Advipro's signboard, an independent specialist that supports leading pharmaceutical organisations in the realisation of high-quality projects and processes. Every day you put your back into projects related to the design, implementation and operation of critical systems, processes and utilities in controlled environments. Would you also like to be part of a team full of enthusiastic professionals? Then you are more than welcome to join our “A-team”.
- With you, a project is always in good hands thanks to your coordination and direction.
- Your expertise in pharmaceutical projects means you can coach and steer a team, enabling them to achieve the objective.
- In your project, you work together seamlessly with all involved parties—the best way to guide the project to a successful conclusion.
- You keep abreast of international legislation, guidelines and developments within the sector, and you keep your own knowledge up-to-date.
- You are a part of the engineering team and are responsible for consulting on cGMP-related issues.
- You are cut out for the job. You demonstrate this with a diploma from a higher technical education programme and with a healthy drive.
- You have experience in engineering, validation or other technical pharmaceutical projects.
- You are a born leader and your motto is "lead by example".
- An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. You recognize risks and solve them before they become a hazard. To do this, you use project management techniques.
- You see difficult assignments as challenges and learning opportunities.
- Your job is only finished when the last full stop and comma are right.
- Deliberating, persuading, informing, adapting … smooth communication is your thing.
- You speak Dutch and English; other languages are a plus point.
- You become part of our enthusiastic A-team, because we know you are a good fit.
- We satisfy your incessant hunger for knowledge and experience with relevant training and challenging assignments.
- We make sure that you can usually work close to home, on average less than 30 km from your home.
- An attractive salary (including benefits), a nice car and, most important of all, awesome colleagues (an exclusive Advipro extra-legal perk).