Lab Qualification Engineer
As a Lab Qualification Engineer, you are Advipro's signboard, an independent specialist that supports leading pharmaceutical organisations in the realisation of high-quality projects and processes. Every day you put your back into projects related to the design, implementation and operation of critical systems, processes and utilities in controlled environments. Would you also like to be part of a team full of enthusiastic professionals? Then you are more than welcome to join our “A-team”.
- You operate within an A-team of qualification engineers.
- You analyse the operation of lab equipment and lab processes.
- The development of qualification documents and the adaptation of existing documents in response to changes holds no secrets for you.
- In order to make these changes occur smoothly, you make impact analyses which you discuss later on with the team.
- As a technical expert, you are responsible for the processing of test results and for the collection of test evidence.
- When incidents occur, others come knocking at your door, and you always take the correct actions.
- You draft summary reports of the results of the tests performed.
- You are cut out for the job. You demonstrate this with a diploma from a higher technical education programme and with a healthy drive.
- You are eager to learn and approach problems in an analytical manner.
- You see difficult assignments as challenges and learning opportunities.
- Your job is only finished when the last full stop and comma are right.
- Deliberating, persuading, informing, adapting … smooth communication is your thing.
- You speak Dutch and English; other languages are a plus point.
- You become part of our enthusiastic A-team, because we know you are a good fit.
- We satisfy your incessant hunger for knowledge and experience with relevant training and challenging assignments.
- We make sure that you can usually work close to home, on average less than 30 km from your home.
- An attractive salary (including benefits), a nice car and, most important of all, awesome colleagues (an exclusive Advipro extra-legal perk).