As a Lab Qualification Engineer, you are Advipro's signboard, an independent specialist that supports leading pharmaceutical organisations in the realisation of high-quality projects and processes. Every day you put your back into projects related to the design, implementation and operation of critical systems, processes and utilities in controlled environments. Would you also like to be part of a team full of enthusiastic professionals? Then you are more than welcome to join our “A-team”.
- You are responsible for the validation of IT and software applications and processes in a production environment.
- User requirements, risk analyses and validation protocols are your thing. You are responsible for keeping these documents up-to-date throughout the system life cycle.
- A client with an issue does not hesitate to come knocking on your door: You carefully document deviations and CAPAs and follow them up.
- You keep abreast of international legislation, guidelines and developments within the sector, and you keep your own knowledge up-to-date.
- As an expert, you provide the needed support during internal and external inspections.
You are cut out for the job. You demonstrate this with a diploma from a higher technical education programme and with a healthy drive.
- GAMP5, 21CFR part 11 and computer system validation in GMP environments are your passion.
- You feel right at home in IT environments linked to production (PLC, SCADA, MES,…).
- You see difficult assignments as challenges and learning opportunities.
- Your job is only finished when the last full stop and comma are right.
- Deliberating, persuading, informing, adapting … smooth communication is your thing.
- You speak Dutch and English; other languages are a plus point.
- You become part of our enthusiastic A-team, because we know you are a good fit.
- We satisfy your incessant hunger for knowledge and experience with relevant training and challenging assignments.
- We make sure that you can usually work close to home, on average less than 30 km from your home.
- An attractive salary (including benefits), a nice car and, most important of all, awesome colleagues (an exclusive Advipro extra-legal perk).