As a Commissioning Engineer, you are Advipro's signboard, an independent specialist that supports leading pharmaceutical organisations in the realisation of high-quality projects and processes. Every day you put your back into projects related to the design, implementation and operation of critical systems, processes and utilities in controlled environments. Would you also like to be part of a team full of enthusiastic professionals? Then you are more than welcome to join our “A-team”.
- Thanks to your coordination and direction, technical installations are started up in a safe and quality-conscious manner.
- Once everything is up and running, you demonstrate the fact that the installation works perfectly (commissioning tests).
- A client with an issue does not hesitate to come knocking on your door—after all, you are the technical expert. You work out solutions and evaluate alternatives.
- The drafting, review and approval of the necessary (commissioning) documents holds no secrets for you.
- You provide the needed support during validation activities and during system operations. This includes providing training, implementing optimisation strategies and adapting procedures.
- Within your project, you work effortlessly together with all parties involved, such as contractors, operators, technical services staff etc. The best way to guide the project to a successful conclusion.
- You are cut out for the job. You demonstrate this with a diploma from a higher technical education programme and with a healthy drive.
- You are fascinated by the pharmaceutical sector and have a distinctly technical interest in HVAC, utilities and/or other high-tech installations.
- You see difficult assignments as challenges and learning opportunities.
- Deliberating, persuading, informing, adapting … smooth communication is your thing.
- You speak Dutch and English; other languages are a plus point.
- You become part of our enthusiastic A-team, because we know you are a good fit.
- We satisfy your incessant hunger for knowledge and experience with relevant training and challenging assignments.
- We make sure that you can usually work close to home, on average less than 30 km from your home.
- An attractive salary (including benefits), a nice car and, most important of all, awesome colleagues (an exclusive Advipro extra-legal perk).